CONTENT MARKETING SERVICES SINGAPORE
Build Thought Leadership, Awareness & Leads
By Telling Your Brand Story
Singaporean consumers have changed. They now have more control than ever over the buying process and how they want companies like you to talk to them. It is no longer enough to continue throwing sales collateral at them.
Content marketing is the personality of your company. It's both what you say and how you say it. But then again, it's a little more than that. It's your chance to provide real value to your customers, over and above what you want to sell to them.
- Be a Trusted Thought Leader in Your Industry
- Generate Awareness of Your Brand Through Relevant & Engaging Content
- Attract, Convert & Retain Customers
Send us an email with the form on the right to find out more.
If you’ve been working in Asia for a while, you would have realized that the most engaging CEOs love talking in stories and analogies – it’s the best way to put a point a across. So here’s a quick analogy for you:
Think about how top salespeople approach a new prospect. Would they immediately pitch their product or shove brochures to their faces? Would they, within five seconds of a meeting, go into the whole features-benefits sales pitch?
Of course not.
They would take the time to learn more about their prospect’s company and specific needs. They would build rapport and demonstrate competence. Over time, they will show that they – and by extension, their company – are experts in their field and someone their prospects would want to work with or buy from.
That’s what the content on your website does for your visitors.
Why Content Marketing?
80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement.
60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
One of the top 3 reasons people follow brands on social media is interesting content
Content creation is ranked as the single most effective SEO technique
Companies with active blogs receive 97% more leads
The buying funnel below is a typically representation of how your prospect will go through the process of making a purchase decision. You want to be able to influence them at every stage of this process.
How Content Marketing Works
Content marketing is about earning familiarity, trust and building relationships. When they finally have a need for your product or service, they will then think and look for you.
Isn’t this exactly how your best salespeople build relationships with their customers?
Content forms the foundation of all online marketing activities. If you have nothing to say, then how exactly are you going to build a relationship with the visitors to your website?
Why Choose CloudRock for Content Marketing?
Almost overnight, you are able to do more with less. It’s like having an entire digital marketing department for less than a tenth of a price. Imagine how much it would cost you to get the in-house equivalent of SEO specialists, copywriters, web developers, designers etc.
Digital marketing becomes a strategic strength. Unlike other companies which simply offer ad hoc tactics, CloudRock takes a strategic approach to all our engagements. Content marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, social media, email marketing, native advertising and whatever new Internet marketing fad that comes out all have a symbiotic relationship with each other. We look at your unique business environment and objectives, and help you decide which tactics work for you, and what your organization will need in order to take advantage of those tactics.
You and your company will learn as you work with us. We’re big on client education. There’s a simple reason for that - the more you know about what we do, the better we look. And it’s a source of pride for us that our clients are more informed after working with us.
You will get results. We walk the walk. We won’t make promises or guarantees that we’re not sure we can keep just to close a sale. We will provide you with a realistic expectation of the results you will get. Here’s a case study to show you some of the results our clients get.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect once you contact us
- Client Brief – When you contact us, we will guide you through the on-boarding process by asking you several more questions over email and setting an appointment for a meeting (face-to-face or remotely). During this meeting, we will run through our in-depth questionnaire to get a better overall picture of your goals and expectations.
- Proposal Preparation & Funding – Working with you, we will prepare a bespoke proposal that we believe will work for your company, given the constraints of your current funding.
- Confirmation – We will work with you to fine tune the proposal such that it fits your requirements, while leaving room to respond to changes.
- StrategyFirst – Once we have confirmed our action plan, we will first begin with our StrategyFirst exercise. This will include activities such as Persona Development, setting up an Editorial Calendar and Editorial Guidelines, among others.
- Initial Content Creation & Setting Up – We will begin creating your content, interviewing your subject matter experts, setting up your social accounts etc.
- Campaign Kick-Off – We will begin executing and nurturing your marketing plan as intended. You will be constantly in the loop to what we’re doing.
- Review & Re-Alignment – Digital marketing success is usually the result of an iterative process, that’s why we will constantly monitor the results of our initiatives and reassess the need for any changes in our plans.
Premium Content Assets
If required, we can also create premium content assets that include:
- White Papers
- More quality, sales-ready leads that will shorten your buying cycle considerably
- Increased search engine rankings will place your website directly in your customer’s buying journey
- Increased market awareness through better messaging
- Wider engagement with key influencers to generate leads
- Clear differentiation that supports the sales team
- More leads and impact from marketing efforts
- Lower cost of customer acquisition over time
Contact Our Content Strategists to Get Started
So, you’ve read through our copy and you’re interested in building relationships with your customers and becoming a thought leader. Then our Content Marketing program is what you're looking for.
Oops! We could not locate your form.