WRITE FOR US
Do you want to write for CloudRock? You've come to the right place.
But Read This First Before Submitting Your Pitch
- We only respond if we agree to your pitch. We'll try to get back to you within a week if we like your pitch and want the article for our website.
- Check to ensure your pitch idea is unique. Read our blog and make sure that we have not covered that topic before.
Guest Post Submission Criteria
Please ensure that your articles follow these guidelines before you submit them to our editorial team.
Subjects & Topics
CloudRock accepts guest post submissions for the topics below. Do note that we prefer articles that are focused on the Asian market, primarily Southeast Asia.
|Web Design||Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)||Online Advertising||Programmatic Ads|
|Social Media||User Experience Design||General Digital Marketing||Branding|
|Google AdWords||Marketing Strategies||Marketing Trends||Sales Strategies|
|Inbound Marketing||Lead Generation||Content Marketing||Graphic Design|
Number of Words
- Each blog post should be at least 800 words in length.
Grammar & Language
- Please double check your grammar before submitting your posts. We expect zero grammar and spelling errors.
- We use British English on all our websites. Please edit your articles accordingly before submission. Differences include 'colour' instead of 'color', 'centre' instead of 'center' and so on.
Tone & Voice
We all have our unique writing voices, and we would love to hear yours, but remember to keep ours in mind too.
- We like to keep things positive, informative and lively; think of it as a trusted friend giving advice over coffee.
Uniqueness & Quality
Here are some guidelines you can follow to ensure that your contributed article meets our editorial standards:
- We only publish unique content that has not been published anywhere else.
- Please provide relatable examples that can help readers better understand your message.
- Please support your articles with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Please fact-check.
- Know who the target audience for your posts are and write with them in mind.
- Our readers are primarily CxOs, marketing managers and fellow digital marketing professionals.
- We expect well-written articles to cite and link to other credible sources that can substantiate the ideas in your article.
- Only 1 self-served link (a link that points to your own website, social network or other brand assets) per 1,000 words is allowed.
- We do not link to gambling, pharmaceutical or other undesirable sites.
- Please ensure that all outbound links are to relevant and respectable sites.
- We reserve the right to remove any links in the article as we see fit.
- We reserve the right to remove or amend the link anchor text as we see fit.
Editing & Publishing
- Your article will be edited for clarity and brevity, and to conform to CloudRock's house style.
- We may change your headlines, so feel free to suggest alternatives.
- We reserve the right to publish on our International site, Singapore site, Malaysia site or any combination of our properties on the cloudrock.asia domain.
Here's how you can submit your article ideas to our team for consideration:
- Please submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline.
- Please include the site that you want your self-served link to point to in your initial pitch, whether it's your own site or a third party site.
- An editor will review your submission and determine if it’s a potential fit. If it is, we will try to get back to you within one week.
- Write and submit your article. Ensure that you follow our guidelines here.
- Our editors will edit your article for style and clarity. We may send it back for revision or reject it outright if we don't consider it unsuitable for publication on our site.
- Once your post is approved, we will schedule it for publication and will inform you of the publication date. Depending on our queue, this may be within 1 - 4 weeks.
- Please help promote the article on your own social channels.
Please ensure that your posts are submitted in the following formats:
- Each post submission should be accompanied with (a) a full title (b) meta description (c) two accompanying images (optional) (d) author bio
- Please submit your posts in HTML or DOC / Word formats.
- Please include the links within the content of your post.
- Images need to be in JPG format.
- Our post Feature Image has to be a square image with a minimum size of 600x600
- Our Post Hero Image will be displayed at 1920x700. Minimum width is 1200.
- Please ensure that all image copyright issues have been sorted out and that you can use the image in your post.
- Images should be in the highest possible resolution.
- Please send us your author bio. This will be placed at the end of your contributed article. No profile photo is necessary.