Our approach to our web design Malaysia projects is driven by the same CLOUDROCK philosophy as our other efforts – ensuring that you’ll get a website that works. As you find out more, you will soon realize that our web design services is well-suited for you – whether you’re looking for a minimum viable marketing platform or to conquer your industry’s digital space.
Our Web Design Philosophy
A website is just a way for companies to take advantage of the Internet to increase revenue. A website – done right – allows even a small company to achieve the same kind of presence and visibility as their largest competitors.
- Online Marketing Platform – We are marketers, first and foremost. You want a website to help you market your products and services to the world. Just like a great product still has to be marketed, you know that simply having a pleasant-looking website is not enough. That’s where we come in.
- Clean & Minimal Design – The bells and whistles of the design overshadow your sites’ purpose and content. You don’t want a trendy design that has to be changed every year. You want a simple and clean design that presents your company in the best possible light.
- Easy Navigation – Visitors come to your website to find information, not to admire the design or to ‘hang around’. That’s what Facebook is for. We make sure your visitors can find what they want and fast.
Ready to start earning revenue online? Contact us now!
Malaysia Web Design the CLOUDROCK Way
1) Discovery | User Story Development
We find out more about your company, business goals and what your expectations are for your website. We recommend you download and read through our Creative Brief before our meeting.
We will prepare and send you a quotation once we have collected your requirements and user stories. We can then begin the next phase of our website design process after you send us a purchase order for the website.
2) Define | Site Architecture
Based on your requirements, we create your site’s wireframes. This document shows how the content and information on your website will be organized.
- We then send you the wireframes for approval.
- At the same time, you can send us all the copy, images and digital assets that you want included in your website.
3) Develop | Designing & Programming Begins
We begin the design and programming phase to bring your website to life. We integrate your copy, images and other digital media as discussed.
This should take between 10-20 working days depending on the complexity of the design.
4) Refine | Ensuring Everything’s Working Well
We tie up all the loose ends and make your website customer ready. We test for and fix all major bugs and check your links and functions to ensure they work properly.
- We complete a series of other tests, such as cross-browser tests, to make sure your website’s perfect.
5) Review | Requirements Met
We’ll have a review meeting, either in person or virtually, look over your website and determine if any minor changes need to be made. Please note that any major revisions at this point will be quoted for and charged accordingly.
- Review will be in a live environment hosted on our server.
6) Release | Handover of Website
Upon receipt of your final payment, we will deploy your website online. It’s alive!
- Inform your customers about your new website.
- Use it to help your business grow!
- Order new features when you need them.
- Scale up with any of our easy upgrade plans!
7) Maintenance | Peace of Mind
We maintain your website with our top-notch web hosting plans that guarantees 99.9% uptime.
- Easily update and keep your website current by getting our Maintenance Module.
If your business is constantly evolving and growing, we would strongly suggest you opt for our Maintenance Module as well. The maintenance package covers all minor changes – such as changes to your copy (if you need to update your prices or products, for example) or images / photos – made to your website over the contract duration. Without the package, you will be charged for each individual change made, which may turn out much more expensive. Besides, the peace of mind alone would be worth it.
Get Revenue Online Now!
Contact us today for a free consultation for our web design packages and we’ll get you started on your new website today!