Our approach to our web design projects is driven by the same CloudRock philosophy as our other efforts – ensuring that you’ll get a website that works. To us, your website should be your digital marketing hub, thus opening up your business to everyone with an Internet connection. And since it’s not 2001, that means much more than just having a website.
How We’re Different
A website is just a way for companies to take advantage of the Internet to increase revenue. A website – done right – allows even a small company to achieve the same kind of presence and visibility as their largest competitors.
There are several ways in which a web design company can approach a design brief, depending on their strengths.
- Design-Focused – They will focus very strongly (or solely) on the ‘look and feel’ of the website. If you’ve sat through an impromptu session on colour psychology then it’s a good chance you’re working with a design-focused company. Most of your time will be spent approving or revising banner headers and other design elements.
- Technology-Focused – They like the latest web design technologies and try to incorporate them in their work. Tech-focused companies are responsible for such phenomenon as splash intro-pages, parallax websites etc. If you find yourself being confronted with a lot of technical jargon, then it’s a good chance you’re working with a technology-focused company. Most of your time will be spent debating the merits or how futureproof certain technologies / CMSes are.
- Conversion-Focused – We look at how to get your visitors to do what you want them to do on your website. This includes looking at their buyer personas and their journey, crafting a persuasive content architecture and strategy, putting in measures to track online web behaviour and conversion tracking.
We’re not for everyone. Depending on your goals and budget, you might find a design or tech-focused company better-suited to your needs.
If you do decide to work with us, most our time – and therefore, your budget – will be spent trying to understand your customer journey and business model, figuring out what content is needed to persuade, pre-empt possible objections and reduce buyer friction, measuring what matters to you and positioning your website such that you can use it to scale your digital marketing.
Signs You Need CloudRock
- You’ve been receiving little to zero leads.
- You don’t even know how many quality visitors you’re getting every month.
- You can’t remember the last time you reviewed your website’s performance and made improvements.
- You’re not looking for only design and development execution, but wan’t a professionally-guided digital strategy that improves your marketing.
Malaysia Web Design the CloudRock Way
1) Discovery | User Story Development
We find out more about your company, business goals and what your expectations are for your website. We recommend you download and read through our Creative Brief before our meeting.
We will prepare and send you a quotation once we have collected your requirements and user stories. We can then begin the next phase of our website design process after you send us a purchase order for the website.
2) Define | Site Architecture
Based on your requirements, we create your site’s wireframes. This document shows how the content and information on your website will be organized.
- We then send you the wireframes for approval.
- At the same time, you can send us all the copy, images and digital assets that you want included in your website.
3) Develop | Designing & Programming Begins
We begin the design and programming phase to bring your website to life. We integrate your copy, images and other digital media as discussed.
This should take between 10-20 working days depending on the complexity of the design.